The Rolex Day-Date 40 was released at Baselworld 2015 to replace the previous Day-Date II model.
This 228235 boasts a 40mm rose gold case with a matching bracelet and fluted bezel.
The Sundust Dial featured in this watch has 10 diamond baguette hour markers, and a cyclops date magnifier as well as a day of the week window at the top of the dial.
Unworn watches are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty.
If your watch needs to be returned whilst still under the manufacturer's warranty, we are more than happy to help you find your local dealership. Please contact us if you'd like assistance.
Chronofinder Ltd offer 12 months mechanical warranty on all watches unless the original manufacturer's warranty exceeds this.
Certain pre-owned watches will still have the balance of the original manufacturer's warranty remaining.
Conditions of the Chronofinder Ltd 12 Months Mechanical Warranty
- Your warranty begins from the day you receive your watch.
- The warranty does NOT cover accidental damage, batteries, the strap or the buckle.
- Our warranty is considered voice if the crystal lens has been broken or if the watch shows signs of water damage, impact or misuse. Significant impacts will be spotted by experienced watchmakers.
- The warranty becomes void if the back of the watch is opened within our warranty period without the authorisation of Chronofinder Ltd.
- Watches handled by third parties without our express consent are no longer covered by our warranty. Your 12 months warranty is with Chronofinder Ltd and ALL warranty returns MUST be sent to us.
- The warranty is with the customer of Chronofinder Ltd and will not be transferred if the watch is sold.
After payment has cleared in our account your watch can either be shipped to you for free by next day delivery with DHL or collected from our Hatton Garden office, the choice is yours. Please note we do not ship outside of the U.K. and photo ID and proof of address is required for all orders.